SF Available: 1,400
Renae Russo has been actively involved in all phases of commercial real estate over the last 10 years in the Las Vegas Valley. Ms. Russo brings with her exceptional market knowledge and expertise in site selection, needs analysis, sales and leasing negotiations of industrial and office properties. In the past five years, Renae has successfully closed over $20 million in commercial sales and lease transactions with local and national corporations. Ms. Russo’s success is due to her dedication, integrity and honesty which has enabled her to create long-term relationships with her clients.
Prior to Renae’s career in commercial real estate, she spent over 23 years in sales, corporate management and customer service. Renae and her husband have owned and operated two of their own successful businesses in the past which gives her the advantage to think like a business owner and understand property requests and requirements.
• US Green Building Council (USGBC) Nevada Chapter – 2016 -2017 Board Member
• CCIM, Education Committee Member – 2017
• NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association – Education Committee, 2015
• CREW, Commercial Real Estate for Women – Board Member, 2013 – 2014
• Renae attended Gordon State University in Georgia and Saddleback College in California.
• Ms. Russo has achieved her LEED GA designation and promotes sustainability and green development.
• Continuing to strive towards Certificate Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
Renae enjoys the outdoor activities Las Vegas and Henderson offers, along with her husband Nick. She is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys running and cycling, throughout the beautiful Henderson area.
Your extensive efforts and market knowledge; resulted in us getting our sale closed; we feel any property owner would be well advised to seek you out; and obtain your counsel and skills.
– John C. Gough – Owner
Renae Russo was perfect for the assignment of finding the right tenant for our building. She really understands the commercial real estate market in Southern Nevada and expertly handled the leasing arrangements. Her advice on market lease rates was spot on. We highly recommend her!
– Manny Gomez, Owner, Desert Breeze Development
I first met Renae in 2013 and within a few minutes of conversation I knew I wanted her as my broker for leasing my property. She was a great listener. I felt dedication and determination that immediately installed confidence. I made the right choice and would highly recommend her as she gives 100% of herself.
– Richard and Denise Gaumond – Owner
2 days ago
4 months ago
8 months ago