724 S. Boulder Highway
CAP RATE: n/a
Download Marketing Package Below
Thank you for your time and interest. The information you are attempting to access requires a one-time registration before you can proceed. Your email address will allow you to log in any time.
Already Registered? Please Login With Email
If Not Registered Please Registered Here
- Multi-tenant building comprised of 3 suites
- Former grocery store with built in free
- Traffic count of 30,000 cars per day
- Major retailers in the center include Carl’s Jr, Dotty’s, and .99 Only
- Surrounded by dense residential population
Contact an agent:
Array (  => PaulC@suncommercialre.com  => WilC@suncommercialre.com )
The Boulder Marketplace Center is a neighborhood center consisting of nearly 125,000 SF of retail space located in the City of Henderson on the signalized intersection of S. Boulder Highway and N. Major Avenue. The Property consists of a multi-tenant building built in 1989 and comprised of 3 suites totaling ± 49,237 square feet. The building sits on ± 4.80 acres and is located in an established commercial area, well supported by other retail uses and surrounded by dense residential population.