Background & ExperienceJessica Cegavske joined Sun Commercial Real Estate in 2011 as a Senior Associate on the Investment Services Group (ISG) to focus on investment sales. She specializes in financial analysis with extensive experience and a concentration in discounted cash flow analysis using ARGUS software. In 2016, Jessica became Vice President at Sun CRE due to her integral role on the ISG team in successfully closing over $1.2 Billion in commercial real estate transactions. She also focuses on conversion of exclusive listings and buyer representations, due diligence review and escrow coordination to ensure the deals progress smoothly.
Mrs. Cegavske has over 10 years of experience in commercial real estate. She began her real estate career through the commercial construction industry. Her position allowed her to gain hands on experience with commercial properties and building structures. Jessica then stepped into Real Estate brokerage as a coordinator for bank owned real estate with a focus on property management and preservation services.
Professional Affiliations & DesignationsJessica is a member of the local Southern Nevada CCIM chapter. She is also a CCIM candidate working on her designation.
EducationJessica received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in Finance with an emphasis in Real Estate and Investments from University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).
Other InterestsJessica enjoys horseback riding, from trail rides in the mountains to equestrian jumping competitions. She also competes in Frisbee and Flyball competitions with her four dogs.
- 8912 Spanish Ridge Avenue
- Riverview Mall – Bullhead City, Arizona
- Regency Plaza
- 3101 E. Craig Road & 4380 Donovan Way Industrial
- 92 Unit Extended Stay / Multifamily Investment
- 8918 Spanish Ridge Avenue
- 6575 Hinson Street
- 2.36 Net Acres – Proposed Build to Suit Industrial
- Tourism Corridor Redevelopment Opportunity
- The Resort on Mount Charleston
- Downtown Hospitality / Multifamily Opportunity
- REO 49,362 SF Airport Office/Hangar Investment
- Maddy’s Tavern & Fun Hog Ranch
- ±3.83 Acres Mesa Ridge
- North Las Vegas Airport Office & Hangar