Background & ExperienceRoy Fritz has 9+ years of commercial real estate experience and specializes in the representation of commercial property owners through the investment sales process. He has a diverse real estate background and is an integral part of the Investment Services Group that has successfully closed over $1.2 Billion dollars worth of commercial real estate transactions across the retail, office, industrial and land markets.
By adhering to the core values important to him—integrity, professionalism and tenacity, Roy is able to tackle the most challenging properties and eagerly service a loyal diverse client base.
Roy started his commercial real estate career in an acquisitions/analyst position for Calvary Capital, a private equity fund focused on value-add and core-plus real estate. With his dedication and expertise, the fund purchased over $400 million dollars of retail, office and multi-family real estate nationwide over a 4 year period.
Professional Affiliations & DesignationsRoy is an active member of the Las Vegas Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) chapter and was recognized as the Outstanding Committee Member of the Year in 2015. He is also a member of the Intentional Counsel of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
EducationRoy attended Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance with additional concentrations in Accounting and Economics.
Other InterestsRoy resides in Las Vegas with his wife Erica and his son Vincent. He played professional football in Germany for multiple years, grew up outside of Chicago but is a Green Bay Packers fan. He also donates his time as a teacher for Junior Achievement (JA) whose mission is to prepare students to succeed in a global economy through financial literacy.
- 8912 Spanish Ridge Avenue
- Riverview Mall – Bullhead City, Arizona
- Regency Plaza
- 3101 E. Craig Road & 4380 Donovan Way Industrial
- 92 Unit Extended Stay / Multifamily Investment
- 8918 Spanish Ridge Avenue
- 6575 Hinson Street
- 2.36 Net Acres – Proposed Build to Suit Industrial
- Tourism Corridor Redevelopment Opportunity
- The Resort on Mount Charleston
- Downtown Hospitality / Multifamily Opportunity
- REO 49,362 SF Airport Office/Hangar Investment
- Maddy’s Tavern & Fun Hog Ranch
- ±3.83 Acres Mesa Ridge
- North Las Vegas Airport Office & Hangar