7312 & 7324 W. Cheyenne Avenue
Las Vegas, NV
CAP RATE: n/a
Download Marketing Package Below
Thank you for your time and interest. The information you are attempting to access requires a one-time registration before you can proceed. Your email address will allow you to log in any time.
- Value-Add Office Opportunity – Current occupancy of 85% and all vacancies in 2nd generation condition
- Long term Stable Tenant Base – Close to 50% of the existing tenancy has occupied the buildings for more than 5 years providing stability of current income
- Growing Medical Corridor – DaVita completing their development directly behind and adjacent the subject property in 2015 and Mountain View Hospital (0.3 miles from the subject property) is performing a $90 million campus expansion which includes 64 additional hospital beds, a Level III NICU, and an expansion of the Emergency Department services
- Newly Expanded Prominent Signage – Monument signage expanded in 2015 and is exposed to a daily traffic count on Cheyenne Avenue over 46,000 cars per day
- Prime Access – Located 0.4 miles from the U.S. 95 providing quick access to the entire Las Vegas valley
- Nearby Retail Amenities – Located near a strong variety of retail options for tenants to enjoy including, the 200K SF Cheyenne Commons shopping center, El Pollo Loco, Sonic, Target, Starbucks, and Subway
Contact an agent:
Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. has been retained on an exclusive basis for the sale of a two building single story office / medical office complex located in the Northwest Las Vegas Submarket, just off of the U.S. 95 at W. Cheyenne Avenue. The buildings contain a total of ±25,806 SF situated on 2.31 acres offering 342 feet of frontage along Cheyenne Avenue. Less than 0.3 miles southeast of the Property there is a prominent medical corridor anchored by Mountain View Hospital, a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility and United Healthcare’s Las Vegas Campus. The property is currently 85% occupied.